Summer sprint 2017 – Gritlies in Ghent
Long story short:
Grit project team known as “Gritlies” met in Ghent Belgium in the end of June and worked hard for two days.
On top of that there are a few public secrets we’d love to share with other E+ projects or anyone spending days in a meeting room far away from home.
- The spirit can be good even when the list of pending tasks is several pages long.
- General rules are just general rules: Finnish partners do work after midsummer (but they brag about it).
- Pittoresk ambient, good food and beer – like only in Belgium – do help a big deal.
- The project is hard work – be constant.
- Eat well and talk about food.
- It takes a while to digest the deepest meaning of intellectual outputs.
- Remember to book your flight early, especially if you fly to the capital of Europe – the tickets can easily ruin your budget.
- There are no short cuts to service design and sometimes you need to be bold.
- Dare to try.
- Dare to learn and try again.